ProSelect To Lightroom Collection
Version 1.01 (Updated 05-05-09)
It always takes me a while to get the selections that we made in our sales session back into Lightroom. So, I just wrote a utility that will allow anyone to take their selections from ProSelect and load them back into Lightroom as a collection. I call it simply ProSelect to Lightroom.
It works by using the “Filename List” export from ProSelect and converts it into a Lightroom Smart Collection settings file which you can then import into your Lightroom catalog that contained the images to begin with.
Here are the full instructions and download below.
- Open your ProSelect Album with the selections that your client made.
- Choose File > Export > Filename List and save it where you want it.
ProSelect to Lightroom
- Open ProSelect to Lightroom
- Load the Filename list into the program bu clicking the button or draging the file onto the program.
- You can see the differant selections by choosing the options from the dropdown box.
- Enter a name for the Lightroom collection.
- Choose what selections from ProSelect you want to include in the collection.
- Now save the collection settings file by clicking the Save Button.
- Load the catalog that contains your images in Lightroom.
- Go to the Libary Module.
- Right click on any collection and choose “Import Smart Collection Settings…”.
- Choose the file that you made in the last step.
Done. Now you have your ProSelect selections in Lightroom.Version History: Version 1.01 (05-5-09)
-Fixed a problem with commas in filenames
-Reworked the Lightroom Collection Settings
Version 1.00 (4-30-09) First Version
You can download ProSelect to Lightroom Collection here.
If you like it, please feel free to donate.